Immediate required Sr. Node JS Developer in IT Company for Noida Location, Must have knowledge in NodeJs and TypeScript. Local Candidates Preferred.
Designation: Sr. Node JS Developer
Desired experience: 6+ years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Noida
Working Days: 5 Days
-Design, develop and test game servers using NodeJs and TypeScript following standard design patterns
-Insure code quality by writing unit and integration tests and Self-code review
– Perform security and volume tests to validate game server integrity and compliance to mathematical specifications
– Write and Implement tools to support game design and development
– Write technical documentation
– Work with Project managers and team leads to ensure that all tasks are estimated accurately and completed correctly and on schedule
– Support and Resolve any issues and incidents related to our game servers
– Contribute ideas to improve the overall game design and development process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
– Collaborates well in a distributed, cross-functional team environment, interacting with QA engineers, project managers, product owners, and other departments
– Follow engineering standard methodologies set for the team
– Design, Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
– Be responsible for the timely delivery of all milestones
– Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
– Impact Analysis for issues/CR and share efforts and risk with seniors
– A degree in Computer Science or similar
– 5+ plus years of experience in a Software Development Engineer role or similar
– Excellent knowledge of the NodeJS and TypeScript programming language.
– Knowledge of various supportive NodeJS and TypeScript libraries, like lo-dash, etc.
– Knowledge of frameworks like express, etc.
– Knowledge and understanding of software processes and development cycles
– Experience using code versioning, development and deployment tools
– Experience with analyzing and solving complex technical issues
– Knowledge of design patterns, data structure and algorithmic solutions
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at Careers@ingenuitygaming.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria