Immediate required QA Manual Engineer in IT Company for Gurgaon – Udyog Vihar Location, Must have knowledge in Agile/Scrum development, SDLC, STLC, Black box, White box and Regression testing. Local Candidates Preferred.
Designation: QA Manual Engineer
Desired experience: 2 to 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Gurgaon – Udyog Vihar
Working Days: 5 Days
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, should be able to create test cases and have excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like you to join our team. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans • Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Black box, White box and Regression testing.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Have work experience in JIRA or Asana for bug tracking tools.
• Willing to learn automation (Added advantage)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must have strong analytical skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Candidate must be ready to assume responsibility, ownership of testing, be independent, and at the same time are open to learning something new.
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria