Immediate required Java developer in IT Company for Jaipur (Rajasthan), Must have knowledge in Design, develop and test game servers using JAVA following standard design patterns, Local Candidates Preferred.
Designation: Java Developer
Desired experience: 4 to 6 years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Working Days: 5 Days
•Design, develop and test game servers using JAVA following standard design patterns.
• Perform security and volume tests to validate game server integrity and compliance to mathematical specifications.
• Ensure code quality by writing unit and integration tests.
• Write and implement tools to support game design and development.
• Write technical documentation.
• Follow Java standards and process for our game servers.
• Work with project managers and team leads to ensure that all tasks are estimated accurately and completed correctly and on schedule.
• Support and resolve any issues and incidents related to our game servers within the specified SLA.
• Contribute ideas to improve the overall game design and development process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
• Collaborates well in a distributed, cross-functional team environment, interacting with QA engineers, project managers, product owners, and other departments.
•Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
• Translate design specification into functional game.
• Follow engineering standard methodologies set for the team.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Be responsible for the timely delivery of all milestones.
• Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly.
• Self-code review and help peers/junior members in team.
• Impact Analysis for issues/CR and share efforts and risk with seniors.
•Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language, with at least 5 years of commercial experience.
•Good knowledge of Java8 and Java11.
•Extensive knowledge and understanding of software processes and development cycles.
•Strong mathematical skills- Experience using code versioning, development and deployment tools.
• Experience with analyzing and solving complex technical issues.
•Knowledge of design patterns, data structure and algorithmic solutions.
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at Careers@ingenuitygaming.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria