Immediate required Full Stack Developer in IT Company for Delhi, Vasant Kunj Location, Must have knowledge in PHP frameworks CakePHP, Laravel will be preferred. Local Candidates Preferred.
Designation: Full Stack Developer
Desired experience: 5 to 8 Years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Working Days: 5 Days
• Developing front end website architecture
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Developing back-end website applications
• Creating servers and databases for functionality
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based applications
• Work within formal design methodologies and development process, participating in process initiatives
• Proven analytical ability to create / modify application code to support new functionality
• Proven ability to execute project deliverable within effort and elapsed time estimates
• Work with operations, project management, and end users, etc. as required to complete projects
• Duties include requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance of
applications to meet strategic business goals and client needs.
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Troubleshoot implementations of technology and programs
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL
• Should have exceptional programming skills, problem solving skills and strong work ethics
• Minimum 3 years of experience in PHP frameworks CakePHP, Laravel will be preferred
• Experience in developing web front end apps using Angular, ReactJS, React Native etc.
• Experience with integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
• Basic knowledge of IIS, Apache etc. web servers.
• Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven development and Continuous Integration
• Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, or at a minimum, a passion to work in an
• Software engineering practices and knowledge of Design Patterns
• Outstanding oral communication skills and visual presentation
• Solid understanding of Responsive web Design
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria