Designation: Embedded C Developer – Kernel Programming
Desired experience: 10 years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Chennai & Bangalore
Working Days: 5 Days (Hybrid model – 2 days on site, 3 days from home)
Job Description :
– Good exposure in L2, L3 and L4 protocols. (BFD, SCTP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, ICMPv6, IPSec and some
– Minimum 5 years of experience in kernel level configuration and notification handling from/to kernel.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in scrum agile process.
– Have been actively involved in Design, Analysis, Coding, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance(SDLC).
– Having knowledge in IPC (inter-process communication).
– Strong hands on experience in 6wind and kernel programming.
– 5years of experience in writing Module Tests and Automating Functional Test cases.
– Strong experience in using GDB, QC, Wireshark, Coverity and SVN tools.
– Experience in using LDAP and Redis DB.
– Ability to work well as a part of a team and individual environment.
– Proven work experience as a C Developer.
– Proficiency in C , C++ and kernel side
– Knowledge of high-level leagues including Java, Python, Go,linux and Node.js.
– Familiarity with multiple Networking feature, like ACL, BFD, NTP, VLAN, VRF
– Good understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Mercurial, and Git.
– Knowledge of systems design and low-level hardware interactions.
– In-depth knowledge of STL and BOOST.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Ability to project manage
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria