Immediate required Data Administrator – API/PostgreSQL in IT Company for Chennai & Bangalore Location, Must have knowledge in New API development with multiple databases (Oracle, Cassandra, Postgre). Local Candidates Preferred.
Designation: Data Administrator – API/PostgreSQL
Desired experience: 6 years
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/M Tech/ MCA /BSC/ MSC and equivalent
Job location: Chennai & Bangalore
Working Days: 5 Days (Hybrid model – 2 days on site, 3 days from home)
Job Description :
– New API development with multiple databases (Oracle, Cassandra, Postgre) to ensure factory wide data availability and storage as quick and efficient as possible.
– Designing and creating a factory wide Kafka Cluster Message Bus that will integrate with SCADA controls to form an event driven system for manufacturing lines.
– Manage a Kubernetes cluster that allows us to run micro-services such as API’s, front-end applications, databases, Documentation pipelines via Docusaurus framework, and serverless functions that gather data from various processes.
– Hand on experience in the use of JIRA and Confluence to track our projects, our test framework we utilize most is Jest, and CI/CD tool is Jenkins.
– Administrator of local MySql Database for multiple teams. Manage connections, tables, and databases within.
– Create optimized Python scripts to gather real time data to give insight on machine’s status and production across lines in the factory.
Don’t forget to mention these details while applying.
Total Years/Months of Experience:
Reason for Change:
For more Details Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria